Sunward, Vermont’s leading solar hot water company
Sunward’s solar hot water system is based on technology developed in Nova Scotia over a thirty year period. It is simple and well-proven in any climate. Sunward solar hot water systems withstand harsh weather, are virtually maintenance-free and make efficient use of the sun’s energy. The Energy Co-op of Vermont selected Sunward for our Co-op Solar program because:
- Sunward is a local, Vermont company.
- They are passionate about solar.
- Sunward is the market leader in Vermont.
- Sunward solar hot water carries the Energy Star label and is certified by SRCC (Solar Rating and Certification Corporation).
- Sunward uses a network of experienced, certified installers.
VSECU, Vermont's state-wide credit union
VSECU is a credit union for everyone who lives or works in Vermont. The Energy Co-op of Vermont has worked with VSECU for the past five years to supply heating oil for members enrolled in their VHeat program. We chose VSECU’s solar loan program to provide financing for Co-op Solar because:
- VSECU’s solar loan program has a successful track record.
- The program offers offer attractive rates, flexible terms and an easy, fast application process.
- there are no closing costs for qualified loans.
- VSECU has a commitment to cooperative values.
Sunward solar hot water systems are simple, and so installation is fast and efficient, often taking less than a day. Even so, it’s very important that our installers are experienced, professional, and committed to providing excellent customer service. Co-op Solar is fortunate to be working with two exceptional installation companies, both certified by Renewable Energy Vermont:
- HarveSTAR, Lincoln.
- ReSource, Burlington.